"When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Buddy Movie

From the makers of Braveheart and Wallace And Gromit comes the all-new animated action adventure blockbuster for the holidays:

William Wallace And Gromit - Dude, Where's Me Kilt?

Join the madcap duo inside their home-made time machine as they go on their blood soaked, side-splitting quest in search of William Wallace's missing kilt.

One half-naked homicidal Scotsman + One mute, upright walking, claymation dog + One mandatory cameo by Christopher Walken (as Robert The Bruce) = LOTSA' BIG LAUGHS.

Coming To Theaters This Christmas - Coming To DVD & Video Pretty Much Within Days Of That.

This Film Is Not Yet Rated

6 Comments:

Blogger warcrygirl said...

Bwahahahaha!!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

have to watch OUT for that one.

2:44 PM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Thanks for dropping by Justin. I like your site, I'm bookmarking it.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

M.R. said: I had the Grateful Dead to satisfy my geriatric rocker jones.

What's that all about...heh heh.

Thanks for checking out my site, Townshend got me into it. Blame him! I'm going check out your book.

3:17 PM  
Blogger M.R. said...

That statement was made with the utmost reverence of course lol.

The whole blogging thing has been an experiment on my part. I've been having a pretty good time with it, I'm sure you will too.

I hope you enjoy my book. I'd love your feedback.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-ups. I'll be sure to miss it!
Peace............

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

torch

THE DEAD SHRINE

Skeleton And Roses GD 40th Anniversary Wings Psycle Sam

"They're A Band Beyond Description"