"When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Living By The Sword

I fully attest to the fact that I possess a wicked temper and at times a bit of a mean streak. However, I’m not the type of testosterone gorged, knuckle dragging primate that goes around starting fights and feel no desire to stroke my machismo by vociferously proclaiming that I only finish them. In short, I’m not a particularly violent person. This is not to say that I don’t feel an inherent need at times to pummel certain exceptionally annoying people within an inch of their lives with an aluminum baseball bat or a steele-toed boot. Throughout my life I’ve chosen not to act upon this primal instinct for reasons of decorum, adherence to law and my general peace loving nature, but in hindsight have all too often regretted my restraint. At any rate, I don’t see myself abandoning this doctrine of non-aggression since it’s kept me out of trouble for so long, but that certainly doesn’t stop me from composing at least a partial list of specific names and types of people I deem worthy of a merciless beating.


1) Russell Crowe. I wish I had been the concierge he clocked with that phone, he’d be pissing into a plastic bag right now.

2) Michael Jackson for appearing in court dressed in his pj’s. I don’t entirely know why that bugs me so much, it just does.

3) Anybody involved in the creation of “Being Bobby Brown”.

4) The landlord that’s taken a year and a half to replace your broken dishwasher yet has the balls to leave you a snippy voice mail message when you’re a day late with the rent.

5) The thoughtless swine with no blinkers that cuts directly in front of you full speed on the highway.

6) The self-important snot that holds up one finger when he’s on his cell phone because he can’t be interrupted.

7) The bigoted dolts worried about immigrants taking away jobs they’d never apply for anyway.

8) The dimwits at the movies who yell at the actors on the screen.

9) The pinheads that consider farting on command to be comedic gold.

10) THE INSIPID CHAT ROOM LOSERS THAT CONSIDER TYPING IN CAPS OFFENSIVE.

7 Comments:

Blogger M.R. said...

Angel - I knew I wasn't alone. Thanks for dropping by, my door is always open.

12:24 AM  
Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Me too.
I agree with on all ten issues.

But, the love of God holds me back.

10:49 AM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Kusymre - Yeah...I hate those people.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

12. Stupid little girls in the theatre who scream at non scary scenes in a horror movie.

I hate little girls; I wanna kick 'em. I take that back, I have a teenage daughter myself.

Great list; very thoughtfull and well constructed.

2:13 PM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Thanks Bella, drop by any time.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make Blogs, RSS Feeds Unique, Speakers Say
SAN JOSE, CA--Blogs and RSS feeds can translate into real business profits for advertisers and publishers when done correctly, speakers said during a session at yesterday's Search Engine Strategies 2005.

Hi there,

nice blog, I stayed quite long reading interesting stuff. Good work. Think, I will
bookmark it an come back.

If you get some time, be sure to check out my car insurance cleveland ohio
related website.

12:06 AM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Roximoon - Thanks, I welcome your visits.


Kusymre - No kidding, what a load of crap that is. It's just a bottle of friggin' water, not Apollo's wine stash on Mount Olympus for cryin' out loud! It's just a short walk to the fridge not an arduous trek to Dante's seventh circle of hell. Jesus Henry Rollins Christ, I'm getting so pissed off right now, DAMNIT!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

torch

THE DEAD SHRINE

Skeleton And Roses GD 40th Anniversary Wings Psycle Sam

"They're A Band Beyond Description"