"When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Beautiful People

There is a fundamental flaw of the penis enlargement industry I feel I must address. My need to discuss this matter is in no way indicative of my need for such products, I'm hung like a rodeo bull and have often been called upon to put out small forrest fires. That being said, the flaw I wish to discuss relates to the rather misleading marketing employed by the industry as a whole. Their advertising implies that a larger penis will instantly attract the opposite sex. This irresponsible claim is made without ever taking into account the plight of butt ugly men. We all know the type; Generally rotund or disturbingly skeletal, profusely perspiring, bad breath, crooked brown-stained overbite, pock-marks, runny-nose, comb-over, reeking of something unidentifiable(something between boiled cabbage and ass) and sporting a ketchup stained Sea Quest T-shirt. Fat lot of good an enormous schlonger is going to do for that poor cretin. A fat joint and a Brad Pitt mask would help him out much more than a penis pump would.

3 Comments:

Blogger M.R. said...

Kusymre - Who says I didn't sugar? You're quite the heavy sleeper.

4:54 PM  
Blogger warcrygirl said...

Penis, schmenis. What a man needs to keep a woman happy in bed (besides basic personal hygiene) is a talented tongue. You see, everything else can be faked. Why do you think lesbianism is so popular?

8:57 AM  
Blogger M.R. said...

Deb - I'll put it out if you cook me a crappy dinner. Love your recent post.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

torch

THE DEAD SHRINE

Skeleton And Roses GD 40th Anniversary Wings Psycle Sam

"They're A Band Beyond Description"